Information for Coaches & Visiting Clubs
Music: please upload onto Dropbox by Wednesday 19th June, with gymnast name, age group, apparatus and club / Group name, apparatus and club.
Each club will receive their own Dropbox link to upload the music, by Monday 10th June. If you haven't received a link, please email Jessica on email@example.com
On the day, please bring music on a back-up stick.
On arrival, we will be expecting coaches and gymnasts to gather on the balcony level and then walk downstairs together (without parents) to the warm-up hall.
Please ensure that your gymnasts bring lunch with them. Due to a serious nut allergy, we ask that no one brings any nuts with them – coaches and gymnasts.
1) Team Bath RG welfare officer is available all weekend, with the welfare desk situated outside the warm-up hall
2) Please go to the welfare desk (by the warm-up hall) when you arrive, to pick up any documentation and your wristband
3) Rules for the halls please: no changing in the halls, no glitter spray and no water on the floor (as these damage the sports hall floor)
4) Music on the day – please bring a memory stick with your gymnasts’ music and keep it with you during the competition
5) If you want tea and coffee - please ask one of our volunteers and they will bring you some
6) Floor plan: PDF attached
7) Please take all your rubbish with you or pop in the bins provided. Please ask your gymnasts to treat the venue with respect (like you would your own home!)
8) First aid: available at the Team Bath reception
9) Fire procedures (Kirsty – link to Uni page?)